For participation in the event of Astrid Stienen, Postropsweg 22, 52134 Herzogenrath (hereinafter "triworx-coaching") it is necessary to carefully read and observe the following conditions. Participation in the event without prior signing of this declaration is not possible.
We point out that participation in the event involves dangers and the risk of injury or property damage cannot be excluded. Further we point out that this is an event,
- which is physically demanding,
- which basically takes place outdoors,
- which is also carried out in bad weather and/or in poor light,
- during which clothing and objects worn on the body may become soiled or damaged.
The above list is exemplary and not exhaustive.
- Participation is at the participant's own risk. triworx-coaching assumes no liability for health risks of the participant in connection with participation in the event or performance diagnostics. Each participant must check his or her state of health beforehand or, if necessary, have it checked by a (specialist) doctor and/or, if medical problems become apparent, must immediately discontinue the event on his or her own initiative.
- triworx-coaching is not liable if the participant disregards instructions of Astrid Stienen or her employees, representatives or vicarious agents. For damages caused by intentional or grossly negligent fault of the participant, the participant assumes unlimited liability.
- The liability of triworx-coaching is limited to intent and gross negligence as well as in case of violation of essential contractual obligations to simple negligence, whereby the obligation to compensate is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical and direct average damage. This also applies to the liability of employees, representatives or vicarious agents of Astrid Stienen. The above limitations of liability do not apply in case of injury to life, body and health.
- Astrid Stienen is not liable for injuries caused by other participants or third parties and does not assume liability for objects stored by the participant.
3. data collection and use
- In accordance with § 14 of the German Data Protection Act (DSGVO), we would like to point out that photographs and video recordings may be made during the event. We use these for the purposes of reporting and public relations. The recordings may be published on our website (triworx-coaching.com) or on the social media profiles we operate.
- The legal basis for the processing of the photo and video data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DS-GVO, as there is a legitimate interest in informing about the activities of triworx-coaching and documenting the activities. Deletion of the data we process usually takes place after two years as part of the annual review.
- Recipients of this data are internally the persons entrusted with public relations at triworx-coaching as well as externally press representatives, editorial offices and editorial systems of print media, online media and internationally operating social media providers.
- The data protection officer is Astrid Stienen, Postropsweg 22, 52134 Herzogenrath.
- Please also contact them to exercise your data subject rights under the GDPR, such as your right to information, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection or data portability. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority. To do so, you can contact the data protection authority responsible for your place of residence or federal state or the data protection authority responsible for us. This is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information,
Kavallerist. 2-4, 40217 Düsseldorf
Tel.: +49 (0)211 / 38424 – 0
4. final clauses
- Should one of the aforementioned terms be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms. Ineffective regulations will be replaced by other regulations with the same content as far as possible. This also applies to this clause.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. As far as legally permissible, Aachen is agreed as the exclusive place of jurisdiction.
By checking the box, I declare that I have carefully read the above terms and conditions in detail and expressly agree with their content.